Stock Clerk - Grand Forks AFB
Stock Clerk – Grand Forks Air Force Base
Tuesday – Saturday, 7:00PM to Finish
16 – 25 hours per week
This position qualifies for a $1,200 Hiring Bonus*
An employee in this position would perform general stocking functions, to include rotating and stocking product as well as general cleaning tasks.
Under the direction of the Director of Vocational Services, or designee, the duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Place product in the designated area of the shelf in a neat and tidy manner.
- Clean designated areas to be free of dirt, debris and lint.
- Move boxes from pallets to designated areas.
- Compare UPC labels to determine correct product placement.
- Face and front product on the shelf.
- Perform date rotation of product.
- Break down cardboard boxes to be flat.
- Maintain established policies, procedure, quality control, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to obtain Grand Forks Air Force Base Pass.
- Must have good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be reliable.
- Must have initiative and work as part of a team.
- Must complete a successful background check.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds and bend, reach and grasp items.
- Ability to compare and match numbers.
- Ability to determine date rotation.
- Ability to determine if employer standards have been met for cleanliness.
MVW Services employees working on an AbilityOne Contract subject to the Service Contract Act receive the following benefits:
Retirement (employer contributes an amount per hour)
Indemnity Insurance Plan
*Hiring Bonus details will be available upon hire - some applicants may not be eligible.
Kalix and MVW Services are Equal Opportunity Employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.